Friday, October 2, 2009

sucess is sweet

okay...

so i'm at a friends house. And we were looking at my unsucessful blogs...like juicy fruit. And i have to admit--i spelled JUICY wrong. I spelled it J-U-C-I-Y!!! ugh.

Now, we looked back at my first blog post. And I said something that I totally regret. I talked about my typing teacher. And guess what happened to her? SHE DIED.
I feel so bad now, because on friday, the day before she died, I said (in quotes!)
"UGH! I wish _ _. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ would DIE!!! And I felt so super bad. Now, if this has ever happened to you, don't consider yourself a bad person. Even though I did. Please comment soon on what I should experiment. If anyone is even reading this. I doubt it. Who knows? Maybe I could be famous someday, and the world of POPULARS!! Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment