Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm sorry, _ _ _ _ _.

So, you know how nerds ask the populars out? Well--I just hate people getting turned down. I also hate when people down turn down the T.V. Especially when you're listening to a really good soundtrack!! Anyway, back to the point. The other day in the lunch room, at school, a girl I know and talk to during band went up to a really self-centered jock. I won't say names, which I know, might be disappointing, but she just walked right up to him. And you know what he DID? Just said: "Excuse me, Julia (which isn't her name!), but you're in my way. Could you move?" And the look of disappointment mad me frown. Why do people have to be so self-centered? I don't know. And this is where I'm planning to do my experiment. In school, and out of it, I want to stop these clique's. Everyone should live like a fly. Exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment